Friday, November 19, 2010

RACHEL, my partner in crime

I feel awful. In my last blog, I forgot to mention my fellow intern, my partner in crime, the peanut butter to my jelly: Rachel.

To make up for my embarrassing lack of consideration, I'd like you to get know Rachel a little better, so I'm forcing her to stop whatever important thing she's doing to indulge me in an interview. Finally, Rachel, the intern, will be demystified to the public. You're welcome, world.

Where were you born? -- "Pittsburgh."

What is your favorite movie of all time? -- [chooses not to answer this question...hmm....]

How do you feel about the Quidditch? -- "Incredibly jealous. I mean, I wanna play Quidditch in real life!"

If you could have one super power, what would it be and why? -- "Liz! I'm trying to work! What are you writing?"

What's your favorite thing? -- "Like of all time? Liz! Your questions are hard!"

And there you have it, neighbors: everything you've ever wanted to know. She has brains, she has beauty, she's an SBB intern...she's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment